Position Description – Provide transportation of clients using company vehicle to and from appointments in a safe, secure, and professional manner. Start date 1/1/2021 (possibly earlier)
Skills and Requirements
- Valid driver license with driving record compatible with TCNE, Inc. insurance requirements.
- Demonstration of professional behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Have training or be trained in: overdose recognition, Naloxone use, CPR, Opioid Use Disorder and stigma, cultural humility, etc.
- Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Pass a mandatory pre‐employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Understand and operate GPS devices, 2 way radios, and cell phones.
- Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Joe Rand, Director, Teen Challenge Massachusetts
20 Clifton Ave
Brockton, MA 02301
No phone calls