- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process (Background checks and CORI reports)
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
- Maintain benefits program (Life Insurance)
- Work with the payroll company to ensure legal compliance in all areas of employer/employee roles.
We are looking for Human Resources Coordinator to oversee all aspects of human resource practices and processes.
Our ideal candidate is a person of moral character with high standards who understands the working of a non-profit, faith-based organization with a non-faith based clinical side.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works together to perform our mission.
Human Resources Qualifications / Skills:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
- Laws against sexual harassment
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar work experience required
Work Flow of Employee Applications between HR and Payroll:
- HR would receive application
- HR to review applications making sure all information is filled out correctly
- HR to run background checks and CORI (if need be) when application received
- HR to send out HR memo within 24hrs once application is received
- Application submitted to payroll
- Payroll send out onboarding email (cc’ing HR and Director)
- HR and Director make sure onboarding is being done in a reasonable amount of time.
- Once an employee is onboarded and hired HR will file employee documents and add to list to be added to Life Insurance once 90 day probationary period is over.
Please forward resumes to Melissa Oliveira at email@example.com