ALL THINGS NEW!
New Hope ▪ New Life ▪ New Future
Will you help us Build Hope?
For more than 50 years our proven-effective, faith-based recovery program has had a strong presence in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. Our structured, long-term residential recovery program is a refuge for drug and alcohol addicted men.
We have an opportunity to expand our largest center in Brockton, Massachusetts to be able to help even more men struggling with addiction and other life controlling issues.
The Plan to Build Hope!
• Remodel a separate facility to accommodate sleeping and living space for 46 residents.
• 2,400 additional square feet will be added to the building being remodeled.
• The expansion will include office space for staff and counseling.
• A brand new recreation area for students and staff.
• Much needed bathroom facilities.
• Most importantly, we’ll expand our ability to bring about life-change to more men!
Please be a part of Building Hope! Together we can provide the physical space for God to touch lives.